Consultancy and Tree Management
Complete Tree Care has a strong track record of service provision to public and commercial sector clients and this type of work now accounts for the majority of the company’s turnover. We understand our client’s requirements and can provide a bespoke service to meet their needs; from one off tree works to a complete tree management contract. Our ability to provide low cost tree inspections with an associated contracting service has been particularly attractive to those with large tree stocks who need an economic solution to their duty of care requirements. To request further details please contact us.
A list of our services is shown below. For more information or a detailed quotation please contact us.
- Individual tree inspections with detailed reports
- Large scale surveys of up to 10,000 trees for management purposes
- Mapping of trees using PDAs and GIS software
- Linked tree databases with an audit trail of inspections and tree works
- Tree planting surveys and plans
- Applications to work on protected Trees
- Advice on tree related legislation
- Management plans and work programmes
- Tree strategies and policies
Tree Management Service
- A complete service including the formulation of a tree strategy, survey of the tree stock, production of an associated work programme
- Completion of the programmed works to an agreed schedule of rates
- Provision of a Call Out Service for emergency